Want a place with ongoing support and connection with the Naturopathic, Nutritional, Herbal and Practitioner community?
Then you’ve found it right here in the Academy.
With monthly education, regular Zoom connection, you’ll wonder how you ever managed without it!
Are you Solopreneur in natural therapies?
What education & support is in the Academy?
- What does the education flow look like –
- Coaching the client for wellness & success
- Paediatrics and supporting the family in practice
- Winter support for our clients and personal goal setting
- Workshops, virtual & live events – planning & execution
- Challenges and challenging our clients and ourselves through the winter months
- Mindset for success month, setting up yourself and your clients for success
- Setting up our programs ready for client success heading into a new season
- MindMapping, decision trees, finances and clinical focus
- Workshop day (April) – 2021 – Programs in Practice
- Virtual Retreat and how we move forward in our businesses (October)
- Setting up your research, searching & understanding the flaws in our searches and improving them to obtain clinically relevant information
- Taking into account holidays some scheduled Zoom dates may be changed over the holiday periods
Zoom times and dates for Q&A's
Workshop Day - Programs in Practice - 8th May 2022
Workshop to develop your ‘Programs in Practice’!
The beginning of 2021 we’ll start looking at how to create the program we want in our practice to support our clients.
What their needs are, their desired outcomes and how to spread the word of your upcoming program to the world!
In February and March, all the education and support will be around our ideal clients so we’re ready to create the program we want for our practice on 24th April workshop day.
Of course it’s all recorded and available to members here in the Academy portal on Podia
Virtual Retreat Day 6th November 2022
- Opening Meditation
- Visualisations & journaling
- Smudging ceremony
- Workbooks & training sessions
- Gift bags posted to you
- Zoom rooms for small group training with other Academy members
2020 we enjoyed a drumming ceremony with Lesley Bergstrom and a smudging ceremony with Louise Kerwin, everyone enjoyed the day tremendously and have said how much it spurred them forward in 2020.
All included in the price of the Academy membership*
Frequently Asked Questions
New training, education, webinars, resources are released the first weekend of the month.
We meet on a live Zoom Q&A the first Monday of the month at 9.30am ACST, then on 2 other occassions during the month in the closed Facebook group
As a member of the Academy you’ll have access as long as you’re a member, if you cease your membership you’ll lose access to the Academy, but with fresh information being made available monthly and accountability in the Facebook group you’ll never want to leave.
To join up, just choose your payment option, and you’re in!
You’ve got 7 days to decided if it’s for you or not.
If it’s time to leave, just let me know and I’ll stop your payments, a weeks notice will make sure no payments are taken out, if the payment is taken before you tell me then a refund can be activated minus fees and charges.
You do need to be a Naturopath, Nutritionist, Herbalists, Practitioner or student of these disciplines to be part of the community. If you’re not, you’ll be removed from the group, no refund.
The day before you’ll have a visualisation & workbook.
You’ll receive everything you need that you can’t find locally, your recipe cards will tell you the ingredients you need to buy before the day.
If you can’t come, then you won’t receive a full goodie bag, only those present will receive what is needed exclusively on the day, because of the perishables in there!
Don’t worry if you’re a member and you can’t come you’ll still get a very useful goodie bag – but without any perishables and all the recordings here in Podia waiting for you.
Join the Academy
Is this what you need?
It can be very difficult to decide if something is right for you! Perhaps something else is better… more specific… what if… what if…
Why not book a focus call and decided after speaking to me if you have queries?